Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Just Want To Share

A friend and our high priestess in our local pagan post this and I though it was excelent and now would like to share it, it spoke to me....

13 AFFIRMATIONS
“I am canceling and withdrawing every negative and fearful thoughts I have ever thought or spoken into the Universe.”
“I am protected now against all those things and all those people who would stand in the way of my financial success and my happiness.”
“I am protected now against all those things and all those people who do not have my highest and best interests at heart.”
“I am strong and healthy now in my mind, body, and spirit.”
“I am successful now, and I am doing the work which will bring me the greatest happiness, satisfaction and financial reward.”
“I am wealthy now in all things, and I have the money for my wants and needs.”
“I am secure now in my home, my work, my family and my loved ones.”
“I call upon the law of accumulation now. My bounty now pours in and piles up, under grace, now.”
“Now is the appointed time. I know that today is the day of my amazing good fortune.”
“The walls of lack and delay now crumble away, and I enter into my time of abundance and prosperity now.”
“I am now an irresistible magnet for all that belongs to me by divine right.”
“I am asking that I may receive now all the prosperity and abundance that life has to offer.”
“I am receiving and accepting now the financial abundance of the omniverse. I promise to use it wisely.”
Thank you wonderful Wakan Tanka
And so it is
How To Use These Efficiently
Make this one of your early day practices, after coffee and the wake up period so a clear mind is present, of course. Take a moment to center then consider how your day is laid out before you or if there is no plan then take into mind a general planless day that you may have. Consider for a moment your blessings or the things that you have no worries about and you are very grateful for. Also consider things that may be the creating the current hurdle in your life. Once you are finished with your mental list, just these two ‘columns of things’ no need to overthink or complicate with little details at this point, everything will fall into place. Take a deep cleansing belly breath three times each one for the count of seven. After the last belly/heart, breath has been complete read the list of affirmations. Either the right one will make its statement to you through a gut feeling, a comfortable/complete statement, or it will just feel right.
Your affirmation for the day is now known while in your centered and grounded state and repeat the statement three times aloud if possible. Focus on not only the words you are stating but also either the determination or calmness of your voice as you read it. On the third time after you have read it, close your eyes, feel the statement set itself beside you in your mental state for the day. Once this is done open your eyes, give thanks and gratitude for the moment, wisdom, and presence of reassurance or calming this affirmation will bring you throughout your day. Follow this with…’This is my will so mote it be. I thank you and Blessed be.” Or what is on the paper “Thank you wonderful Wakan Tanka….And so it is.”
Wakan Tanka is Lakota for “the Sacred or the Divine” as well as the “the Great Spirit of the Great Mysteries”. Wakan Tanka is the holiness that lives in anything and everything that shares the physical and spiritual world with us. Everything that possesses energy holds the sacred Wakan Takan.

Coffee is on

4 comments:

  1. That's very good. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Beautiful and powerful affirmations! So glad you shared this with us Dora. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need these affirmations now more than ever. Have gone through an "interesting time" this fall, as in the Chinese curse: May you live in interesting times. There's a light at the end of the tunnel now. May it Not be that of an approaching freight train, as we do not need a train wreck right now. I mean, do we ever?? Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a great believer in the power of positive thinking Dora.. the glass is half full instead of half empty 😊

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...